Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy town USA

This morning we were fortunate to see our neighbors newest little baby!! It was a beautiful shining day and we brought a basket full of goodies... including fresh Honey Wheat Bread. This bread is so wonderful especially if you use all organic ingredients, like the Spectrum's shortening.
MMMmmm..
Then we spent the rest of the day scurring around town trying to fit all our chores into just a few hours. Having our Co-op is such a blessing. I did however find the time to check out our very own new Climbing Gym!! I am so excited to watch them create their place virtually from scratch. Climbing was a HUGE part of my life before I moved and had my beautiful little ones, whom I wouldn't trade for anything.
Home by six with dinner from Alma's. We don't live close enough to order out anywhere. So I cook every meal almost every day. Reheated take out is the most we can do as far as fast(er) food goes. That's why I am on the search for Quick and easy vegetarian meals. 
Going to town almost always ensure that we will be gone all day, and return with cranky sleepy little babes. 
So usually they go almost directly into a chamomile bath and to bed. 

No comments: